Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sheesh! Im sick! I mean Im down with high fever.
Well...that's an excuse for me of not going to work tomorrow. hehe
Besides that I've not done my lesson plan and teaching aids for the week.
Let me think about it first.
If my temperature subsides by next morning which I hopefully not!, I think I have to go to work.

Lately I had indigestion.
Its absolutely not a good feeling cause I can't eat as usual.
Maybe it's also due to not clearing my bowels for like 4 days?
Gosh! thats long. I know. I know. Its unhealthy.
And It shows on my skin. I hate my skin now.
Got to see a dermatologist soon for the FIRST time, zura.
Eeee....I'm so scared of doctors.
But have to. No choice.

A friend's friend of mine did recommend me this product call Therapeutic which I can only get them from hospital's pharmacies.
I have no idea on how good it is but this friend's friend of mine has flawless skin.
So all my friends who are working in SGH.
Can you please do me a big favour?
Help me find this product and inform me about the price, please.
I'm sure you guys can get a discount , right. hehe
So anyone of you who has other recommendations , feel free to share, ya.

Got to go to bed soon.
Nitez...

10:34 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com